Passing Stations - A Poem About Memories and Confessions

Roaring over my wild heart

Faster than the passing trains

The sound of your voice echoes

Bringing another smile to my face


It's been a while since we met

Been a minute since I fell in love

Yet seeing you again, I am breathless

As if I could fall for you once more


Gentler than the wind in my hair

Are those words as we whisper 

Like before, you remind me to breathe

Grounding me before I could collapse


You're prettier than the evening sunsets

I watch you, mesmerised and in love

The pain fades like it never existed

Bad memories rushing away slowly


Like the stations blurring past us

The past faded into nothingness

And I hoped to keep you there

Just so I could love you some more


Make sure to follow for more poems!


👉 Share your thoughts in the comments below! I’d love to know if you’ve ever struggled to express your feelings too.

💭 Explore more heartfelt poems on Bookish Musings.

Comments